This is a tough list to formulate, however, at the moment, my top five favourite photographers are:
- Alexey Titarenko. I love his long exposure work, particularly the images of crowds of people. The mood of these images is slightly haunting to me. http://pin.it/TNCRkhj
- Michael Kenna. Kenna’s use of black and white minimalism is, in my mind, breathtaking. He is an absolute master. http://pin.it/uXrxpTs
- Hengki Lee. The dreamy feel to Hengki’s photos are what catches my attention. http://pin.it/u2EBVMO
- Nick Brandt. I adore Nick’s haunting black and white shots of African Wildlife. http://pin.it/7cBkJM0
- Jane Brown. I like Jane’s portraiture work, I was first introduced to her work through the wonderful image she took of Samuel Beckett. I love the connection she has with her subjects. http://pin.it/hgNAgQ1
If you have any suggestions as to your favourite photographers, please leave them in the comments. Thank you.