I thought that some of the Irish Photographers who read my blogs, may like to know about the Irish Light Competition.
IrishLight aims to draw the best professional Irish based landscape photographers together, bring international photographers to Ireland while also mobilising the amazing enthusiast talent that exists both here and abroad. The festival provides a platform for inspiring exhibitions and education. The Irish landscape provides the perfect backdrop.
1. Big Day event – conference style day with international & Irish speakers. Charlie Waite / Sandra Bartocha / Norman McCloskey / Peter Gordon / Nikon / Lee Filters. Early Bird tickets for the event are priced 60 Euro until 15th August … 75 after 15th Aug
2. Competition – 4000 Euro worth of prizes to be won for best amateur photography – 3 amazing prizes – Nikon d750 / Scotland Winter Workshop with ExploreLight / Lee Filters Big stopper
3. 7 simultaneous photography workshops – we have only 4 places left .
4. Amateur Exhibiton + Professional Exhibition running for 4 weeks of the festival
5. Free Talks – TBC in the coming weeks