In an effort to discover how to move a post from one WordPress account to another, I found that it is actually very easy. Just follow the steps below:
- Go to the account you want to move the posts from.
- Go to the admin section and go to the submenu Tools > Export.
- Choice either all content, posts or pages.
- . Leave other options as default.
- Click download export file.
- Save the file.
- Go to the account you want to move the posts too.
- Go to the admin section and go to the submenu Tools > Import.
- Select WordPress.
- Install the importer by clicking install and activate plugin and run importer
- Select file for import, the file you just downloaded.
- click upload file and import
- assign author as you prefer
- Check download and import file attachments
- Click submit.
You now just give to give your account a little while and refresh the page, you will see that the account has increased its number of posts.